A Promise So Strong It's Platinum
Posted by Audibel: The Hearing Center on September 20, 2013
No matter where you purchase your Audibel hearing aids in the U.S., we promise you are fully covered at any location nationwide. In fact that is what we refer to as our Platinum Promise. As you will see detailed below, every Audibel hearing health location abides by the same measures of patient care and service.
What does this mean for your or a loved one’s hearing care and hearing aid warranty coverage? First the primary objective of the Platinum Promise is to ensure the same delightful office experience and hearing outcome at any of the several hundred Audibel locations. Essentially no matter what town you are in, with an Audibel office nearby you will be welcomed at the office just like you are a patient of their own, even if you didn't purchase your hearing aid directly from them. Additionally the warranty coverage on any Audibel hearing aid will be honored at any location. This 'warranty for one, warranty for all' concept allows any seasonal travelers to not have to worry about any issues with their hearing aids away from home. These are just a couple of the many important patient value statements contained in our Platinum Promise. Read below for our entire Platinum Promise:
Our Commitment to patient care was built around a mutual agreement of honor, integrity and trust with each patient. As a part of the nationwide Audibel network, we aim to provide the greatest experience of hearing care possible by abiding to the following standards that define American. Hearing. Excellence.
1. Comprehensive Evaluation: We will evaluate your hearing, your communication needs and the goals for your life.
2. Recommend only what needs recommending: Because we evaluate all your hearing and communication needs we will recommend a treatment plan that is unique to you and designed to meet your needs.
3. A clear understanding of the journey and the results: We will make sure that you understand what steps will be taken on your journey to better hearing and what the realistic outcomes are of those steps.
4. Seeing and hearing the benefit: We will verify that the hearing instruments and any accessories that go with them are working and provide the benefit that you need. This verification may be done through several clinically accepted tools such as Real Ear Measurement, Speech Mapping or Sound Field Verification.
5. Treatment is more than just an office visit: We will work with you to create a long-term treatment plan, defining follow-up appointments, regular ongoing evaluations and any additional care that you may need to make sure you stay satisfied with your hearing in the years to come.
6. In warranty for one, in warranty for all: When you work with Audibel. you are working not only with your local hearing healthcare professional, but also the national network that will honor the warranty, support and service guarantees on all Audibel products.
7. We commit to you for a lifetime: All Audibel products will receive free cleanings and testing for their lifetime.